PINE - 1 Loose Cord Seasoned & Split
- is a soft pale lightweight wood
- will produce some sparks
- doesn't burn as hot as other species of wood
Also sold in cubic meter totes.
By the way, our firewood:
- is harvested by licensed loggers
- is seasoned to a moisture content of 20% or less
- 1 of our cubic meter totes is equal to 1/5 of a stacked cord
- is cut into 16" lengths
Did you know?
New pine seedlings grow well after a hot fire. Fire causes the cone of an older pine tree to open up and release seeds. Cones that need heat, such as the heat from fire, in order to open are called serotinous cones. When the heat causes the cones to open, seeds are released and fall to the ground.